Isabel López Ramírez
Partner of MGI Audicon & Partners
Graduate in Business Administration by the Universidad San Pablo-CEU and BA Honours in International Business by Leeds Metropolitan University. She also holds a degree in University Expert in Bankruptcy Measuring by the UNED, a Master’s Degree in Bankruptcy Administration by the UNED and a Master’s Degree in Financial Audit by the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
Accountant Expert Accreditation (REC). She is member of bodies such as the ROAC (OFFICIAL REGISTER OF ACCOUNTING AUDITORS -2009), the Register of Economic Auditors and the College of Economists of Madrid and Extremadura.
In April 2005 she joins MGI Audicon & Partners S.L. bringing her enthusiasm and expertise in the following fields:
● Audit of Annual accounts and financial statements
● Consolidated annual accounts and consolidated financial statements of business groups
● Extensive experience as Expert in Court.
● Audit of Public Entities.
● Insolvency administrator, intervening in more than 25 insolvency proceedings.