Manuel Gómez Conesa
Managing Partner of MGI Audicon & Partners
Graduate in Economic and Business Science by the Universidad Complutense de Madrid, and Master’s Degree in Financial Audit by the UNED. Accountant Expert Accreditation (REC). He is member of bodies such as the ROAC (OFFICIAL REGISTER OF ACCOUNTING AUDITORS -1998), the Register of Forensic Economists and the College of Economists of Madrid.
His career begins in the jewellery and textile sector, in the multinational company FOSSIL SL as Financial Controller-Director. Subsequently he consolidates his career in consultancy and auditing services, working for MOORE STEPHENS AUDITORES as manager and founding in 1998 MGI Audicon & Partners S.L.P.
After 23 years of experience the leader of our firm is a person who has lengthy and extensive professional experience and competence in:
- Audit of Annual accounts and financial statements
- Consolidated annual accounts and consolidated financial statements of business groups
- Business group taxation.
- Corporate and personal taxation.
- Specialisation in Corporate restructuring and Acquisitions (M&A)
- Comprehensive study of merger, acquisition and division operations, including tax and accounting reviews (Due Diligence)
- Extensive experience as expert in court.
- Purchase audit, Due Diligence and small and medium-sized business valuation.
- Management of firms in difficulty, development of viability plans and corporate restructuring.