In MGI Audicon & partners we are specialized in the elaboration of all types of expert reports. These will be carried out by an independent economic and accounting expert to follow up all kinds of business projects and processes that our clients may go through, whether they are judicial or extrajudicial.
From our company and with the expertise of our employees, we produce external expert reports, in a wide variety of disciplines, which will be used as basic documentary evidence in different procedures, both judicial and administrative, within the main areas of business activity, whether labour, tax, commercial, criminal… aimed at certifying the conduct analysed both from the suitability and lack thereof.
Below is a brief breakdown of the different types of reports, among others, that are prepared by the department.
- Expert report for the accreditation of the economic circumstances in labour procedures
- Expert report as independent experts for the valuation of companies, related operations.
- Expert accounting report before the criminal jurisdiction: Expert accounting report for the accreditation and quantification of damages caused by corporate offences (unfair administration, punishable insolvency, misappropriation) as well as offences committed by employees.
At present, the tax authorities are increasing the control mechanisms for all these types of operations, as well as increasingly specific regulations.
For all these reasons, it is important to provide good advice throughout the process in all these types of operations, from remuneration policies to the faithful fulfilment of the obligations arising from them.
From our FORENSIC department, in close collaboration with the tax department, we take care of assisting the client in the integrity of the process, intervening in the tedious preparation of transfer prices, or the elimination of double taxation, as well as preparing the necessary documentation and information of the related operations.
Today’s business valuation and appraisal reports have an essential value in commercial traffic.
They provide a quantitative value either of a company or of the elements that need to be analysed, depending on the objective of the valuation.
From MGI Audicon & Partners we make available to our clients the extensive experience of the FORENSIC team for the preparation of this type of report.
- DUE previous diligence in operations of sale, merger, entrance of a partner in the capital, increases or reductions of capital…
- Assessment reports: these are mainly carried out for the sale of the company, as well as for the creation of new business lines or property transfers.
- Reports for contracting complex financial products: Independent Expert Report on Technical Opinion on Feasibility Plan and Refinancing Agreement.